The Malvern Harriers Athletic Club was founded in 1892 and is one of Australia’s oldest athletics clubs.
Whilst involved in a wide range of athletic competition from road and cross country races to track and field, the club also caters for people looking to achieve their fitness goals amongst a supportive group environment. Affiliated with Athletics Victoria, Malvern provides access to all levels of competition in track and field events throughout the summer season and road and cross country races throughout the winter season.
We are a club with a unique blend of friendly socialising and serious training. You are invited to join the club during our regular training sessions on a Tuesday and Thursday night from 6pm to check us out. To find out more information, please feel free to contact one of our committee members or coaches.
Our club membership survey has produced many positive comments including:
- “The culture has always been our point of difference; friendly, supportive always celebrate success no matter what ability the members have.”
- “Social and competitive environment, well run by committee and coaches, great value membership.”
- “Welcomes and supports everyone regardless of ability. Everyone knows everyone else's name.”
- “Passion of the Coaches; consistency of the program; passion of the captains.”
- “A small but well run and supported club.”